- All RSL doorglass use safety tempered glass.
- Blinds: Always transport in raised position.
- Decorative: Handcrafted, so bubbles & pattern variations are unique art glass and not defects.
- Hurricane Impact & Protector use laminated glass for approved HVHZ, STC, and security. More thermal performance & test compliance at: www.rslinc.com/technical/energy-efficiency
- Do not over tighten screws (max 18-20 inch/lbs). More installation instructions at: www.rslinc.com/technical/installation-instructions
- Avoid using paint thinners or similar alcohol based chemicals. More painting & staining instructions at: www.rslinc.com/technical/painting-and-staining
- Storm doors can cause heat damage; venting recommended.
- RSL warranty does not extend to the end consumer. Please contact your local RSL distributor where glass was purchased for more information.
NOTE: Finishing doorlight frames a dark color may cause heat distortion.
RSL strongly recommends finishing with light colors. If a storm door is used, it must be vented, otherwise the lifetime warranty is void.