Hurricane Impact Doorglass
RSL Hurricane Impact Doorglass is approved for use in a variety of entry doors to meet Florida wind-borne debris requirements in the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) where maximum wind speeds can surpass 180 mph. (Florida Product Approval #15419)
RSL Hurricane Impact doorglass and sidelights are available on all rectangular decorative designs by special order.
Features and Benefits
- Vinyl cap covers screws (no plugs)
- Fits 2’6”, 2’8” and 3’0” doors with normal cutouts
- Eliminates the need for shutters
- Easy to paint or stain
- Added value of noise reduction
Satisfies These Requirements
- Design Pressure and wind and missile impact code requirements for HVHZ areas
- Laminated Glass Tests (ASTM C11172)
RSL Hurricane Impact doorglass and sidelights are available in Clear, Low-E, Bronze, Gray, Turtle or Textured glass. All impact units are affixed with labels showing our Florida Building Approval #15419.
Thousands of marine turtles nest in U.S. coastal areas and building ordinances protect hatchlings by limiting light. RSL turtle glass helps meet those requirements with Impact & non-Impact doorglass.